Sunday, October 7, 2007

World of Warcraft

yep,for now im playing wow on line.Truely im a BLZ fan,but this is the only one im still working on...
i used to play this game in China,but recently i created a new account in North American server,my character is a Draenei priest,before this one i also had a Druid,a Warlock and a Paladin.

I used to be an elite player in China...but now i feel like a jerk,'cause of the language problems...well everythings gonna fine ,i hope so.

BTW,is there anybody watching House M.D.?or CSI.NY?
For now i've been watching some TV shows like Hustle(by BBC),House M.D.,CSI.NY and Desperate Housewives.

Well indeed i love DH best...for everyone has the moment of feeling desperate.I can see some parts of my life in this show.It seems that i just cannt meet the right guy...so im so desperate.haha XD

5 comments:

Helen said...

Hey. Can not believe u play WOW?haha~~~ I used to play it.Now i am playing Maple story. do u know that game? so cute game

Unknown said...

if i were you i would choose the Blood Elf.

Camille said...

well honestly i dont like BE,Dra looks sexy.

To helen:
idk Maple Story...One wow sucks enough.

Regina said...

I don't know about some of the games you spoke of, but I do know the show, Desperate Housewives. It's really funny!

imade.act said...

are you playing computer game? Oh my God...