Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Complaining

Im so dead.
We are getting closer to the final EXAM! I still hanging on masses of homework.

I've been thinking about my future for a long time. Ever since i came Canada. Now it's getting colder and my head seems frozen.I feel painful with my desperation. 'cuz i could not figure out what on earth my will is .

But definitely I know im in pain, and suffering from depression. Im a little suffocating with my pathetic life. However,what the most ironic thing is, i used to be supposed to be a psychological therapist. I was supposed to keep mentally healthy all the time. Furthermore, i was supposed to help the others .

Finally, i got insomnia.

4 comments:

David Sun said...

we all have lots of homework and we should finish all of them. i know that's a tough work but we must face them
come on
i hope you will be better soon

Unknown said...

I heard you have a favor today@@
get will

Amin said...

you were absent for few recent days. are you okay now? Hope you get better soon.

Sam said...

Help yourself as you help others. Time will tell you all of the results