Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weekend


I went to my uncle’s place at this weekend, and I was so happy to see my cousin, who just enterd into junior school in this year. Her name is Mandy, and she has been in Calgary for 3 years. Recently my cousin developed an interest in cartoons, just like any girls who are getting through first teenage year. She not only read them but also started to draw some pictures. She showed me some of her works. They turely reminded me my days when I was fascinated by comics. It was not easy to be not moved. Then we talked about the comic book that I have read, most of them were created by Japanese artist. And I showed some skills to my consin on drawing cartoon. Actually I did know some skills because I had learned it years before. Finally we have had a pleasant time together, drawing and talking. I thought this could be my best time all through the week.

No comments: