Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dear, dear diary

oooops, there are not enough time left for me to finish the rest of blog. May i cry for that for a while?

I feel too lazy to go to campus, I like work...and money, never the school.
For the last few days I have been sick. I felt like sweaty, sometimes i felt cold. I am not the easy- sick person. Things always happened for reasons. This time, physically plus emotionally.

One of my roommate had moved out, and a new one moved in . But it seems that he is not a talktive person, and he dare use my spoon without my permition! That was so annonying. I am starting to miss Chen, the one who had moved out.

1 comment:

Hadline said...

HI camille,
I hope that you feel better now. I think that you will develop better relations with your new roomate. It is just a matter of time. Be brave and patient.