Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sex and the city


Once upon a time, there is a little island called Manhattan....
As many women do, I love this TV show. Sometimes I find it is difficult to understand so much slang in the lines. I picked some up to share on my blog.
I'd have to go with Sophia Loren. Probably. My dad had a thing for her.
Can't you find a woman who can carry on a decent conversation?
He said he was up to his ears and that he'd call her the next day.
They're stupid and lazy and should be shot on sight.
Have a thing for: Be obsessed or preoccupied with something
Carry on: conduct. Carry on a decent conversation means Have a good talking manner .
Up to his ears: deeply involved or occupied to full capacity
On sight: or at sight. Immediately upon seeing

2 comments:

Rebeca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hadline said...

Hi Camille,
My sister likes sex and the city too. But it is a little bit coarse for me.