Thursday, January 17, 2008

The best way to learn a foreign language

It seems that for most people there are two paths leading to a foreign language : in class and on one's own. I think the best condition for a learner who is willing to manage a foreign language is being in a foreign country. Now I am actually in Canada, learning English. If I want to learn French, I will probably go to Quebec. One advantage of living in Canada is, most people here are possiblely speaking more than two languages.

To Attend a language school is a good way, to pick a language in normal life is another way to go. I prefer to join them two together. Learners can get basic education of one language in class, from a tutor or a teacher. The point is, a language is like a tool, it is supposed to be used in life. I can always pick up some now slangs or new words when I am walking on the street or shopping at market.

This post starts getting boring....but I still deciede to keep it in that way. huh!

Gaining some basic things like Grammar rules and spelling rules is the main advantage of class teaching. While using a language depends on the chances in our normal lives. Mostly it should be taken on one's own. I think everyone who is learning a foreigh language has his/her own way to go.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

That's a good point. Tell me more :-) Don't forget each blog should be about 250 words

Anonymous said...

People should read this.