Monday, January 28, 2008

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many things are annoying me, from last week to next week, constantly.
(Deep breath~~)

The first thing is I was officially dumped into the single market, I pretty much doubt that if it is a good situation for me. I hate admitting that I am in pain, still. I turned to TV show and i picked up a line from The ghost whisper: The main idea is letting life go on. Actually I was totally a loser through all these years in relationships when i looked back. After all I tried so hard to be a selfish, cold-blood and sly woman.

The second thing is ..My laptop! where did they send it?? Where it goes? I have been holding the phone for 40 min contacting the server, one answered me. WTF.

And here comes the third thing, i built a new charactor on a new server in World of Warcraft. A Blood elf Rogue. Although i have got some friends help me lvl, it gonna take a long time to hit 70...with so much homework in hand. BTW, i got a job as a dishwasher at Den, which is easy but boring. I have 16 work hours on the schedule for this week., so i wont have much time left for WOW. Hopefully everything will get better next week.

5 comments:

hjm.huang said...

calm down!!!
Don't upset!
You are always the best, so keep going and then everything will be much better!!!

Scott Douglas said...

ohmygosh, you are working a lot of hours at the Den. I hope they are nice to you! Must must get to work with Yao :-)

Fan (*^__^*) said...

take it easy.

Unknown said...

i know it. you r a lazy person as me.
lol~

Fan (*^__^*) said...

yo girl
where you've been these days